Sunday, July 15, 2007

More Summer Boat Pic's
Since being in the Thousand Islands for 4 weeks - my mum and Doug once and a while get high speed internet on the boat depending on the marina. When this happens, they manage to send me a few more pictures from our trip with them.... so stay tuned, they will eventually all come. I know how much you've said you want me to post as many pictures as I can so I'm doing my best! It's hard when so many exciting things are happening EVERY day!
"rafting" with John (Doug's Brother) & Sandy's boat (on the right).
Mist Approach, which is Doug & Chris' (my mum, of course) boat is a new Silverton for them last year - yah, it's just a 'little big" Kyran 'only' has a bunk bed in his 'own' room :) He loves it on the boat and wishes we had one... it's hard to explain to Kyran
that in Calgary, you just can't have a boat ;)

Kyran posing on Camelot Island, Thousand Islands, CA/USA

Going to shore to wash away the stinky

dead fish ( you see in the background on the rocks)
since we were going to be anchored here for a couple of days.
Camelot Island, Thousand Islands

No comments: