Wednesday, June 25, 2008

BABY NAME IDEAS
Now that we know the baby is a GIRL (or at least we are banking on what the ultrasound tech said :) we can start throwing around name ideas. We've started a list that our friends and family can 'vote' on. Check it out here:
This list is going to change dramatically over time as I'm sure we are going to have lots of new additional names and remove some that just aren't working for us. Feel free to offer any suggestions. Since Macdonald is a long last name, we are looking for a name that is one to two syllables so it's not such a mouth full.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pics are nice,some neat names you have for baby girl .I have one you may not care to put it on the blog Portia Raye sorta neat sound but thats me.Barb(I am still computer green not sure what below means)

the Greenaway's said...

I haven't got any genius name suggestions right now but I'm going to be perusing my baby name book. The only good thing I can think of to think about is to make sure it doesn't rhyme with anything that could be considered name calling or insulting in any way. Knowing you tho, you've thought of that already. You guys are all pretty smart!! Great idea for choosing a name. :)

eechyjee said...

It is truly inconceivable, yet take a gander at the course at this treat. c2nextgen